Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect BBQ Meatballs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect BBQ Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BBQ Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your apartment and make a little something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you already have is nutritious. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bbq meatballs recipe. You can cook bbq meatballs using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Meatballs:
- Get 1 ounce of oil.
- Provide 1/2 of yellow onion finely chopped.
- Get 1/2 of green bell pepper finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 1/4 cup of bread crumbs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seed.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of paprika.
- Provide 16 ounce of ground beef or turkey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Take 1 teaspoon of pepper.
- Take 8-12 ounces of BBQ sauce (Use the one you like best).
Steps to make BBQ Meatballs:
- Sauté the peppers and onions for 4 minutes over a moderate heat until soft..
- Mix everything except the BBQ sauce in a bowl, then mold into 16 equal sized meat balls..
- Place the meatballs on a foil lined sheet pan cook in a 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. (The foil makes clean up easier:).
- Pull out and place the meatballs in a large bowl with the BBQ sauce..
- Coat with BBQ sauce and place back onto the sheet pan and cook for 5-10 additional minutes..
- NOTE Optional method, add the cooked meatballs and BBQ sauce into a crock pot and heat and hold until service..
If you find this BBQ Meatballs recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.