Resolutions Sprouts Quinoa Salad. When cool enough to handle, remove leaves from sprouts. Combine cooled quinoa, Brussels sprouts leaves, cranberries, walnuts and parsley. Whisk together lemon juice, salt, pepper and remaining.
Tip – drizzle in a tablespoon of olive oil from the beginning to prevent sticking. When the sprouts are done and the quinoa are done, transfer both to a large mixing bowl. Add the chickpeas, spinach, and stir to combine. You can have Resolutions Sprouts Quinoa Salad using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Resolutions Sprouts Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Quinoa soaked in water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of boiled sprouts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of boiled mixed Daals.
- It’s 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of finely chopped ginger garlic green chilli.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil/ ghee.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli silted.
Make the salad: Add the shaved Brussels sprouts to a large bowl and season with the salt and pepper. Season to taste with salt and pepper Cook ⅓ cup dry quinoa according to directions on the package. Grab a bowl and toss together the cooked quinoa, brussel sprouts, red onion, sun-dried tomatoes, gorgonzola and walnuts. You can enjoy the salad while the brussel sprouts and quinoa are still warm or wait until they cool.
Resolutions Sprouts Quinoa Salad instructions
- Heat a pan and heat oil/ghee add jeera once the jeera crackle add hing..
- Add ginger garlic green chilli and saute for few seconds..
- Add onion tomato and haldi powder and saute for 1 minutes..
- Then add boiled dal, sprouts and soaked quinoa and mix well..
- Cook for two minutes and add chaat masala, salt and green chilli..
- Toss for 2-3 minutes and transfer in bowl..
- Garnish with cherry tomato, coriander leaves..
- Serve with pulav and paratha..
Brussels sprouts are back in season! Which means it's time we all make my favorite Brussels Sprouts, Cranberry and Quinoa Salad! ♡ This salad has been my go-to salad for holiday entertaining for years and years now. It's quick and easy to make with fresh, healthy, seasonal, simple ingredients. We toss the quinoa and brussels sprouts together in a large bowl, along with some juicy dried cranberries and crunchy raw almonds. It's finished with a sprinkle of salt and pepper and your salad is served!