Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other products. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really slimming down and getting healthy.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to scain's turkey feta meatloaf recipe. To cook scain's turkey feta meatloaf you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf:
- Provide 2 lbs of ground turkey.
- Prepare 8 oz of mushrooms, stems removed, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of yellow onion, chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian breadcrumbs.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worceshire sauce.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 4 oz of feta cheese, mine was garlic and herb.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cayenne.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 5 oz of tomato sauce.
- Use 1/2 tsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 tsp of parsley.
- Use 1/4 cup of chicken or beef broth.
Instructions to make Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf:
- In a skillet, add olive oil on medium heat. Once heated add mushrooms and onions.
- After mushrooms have browned, add garlic. Stir for about 3 min. Then add worceshire and chicken broth. Let cool.
- In a large bowl, add breadcrumbs, egg, feta, mushroom mixture, turkey, cayenne, parsley, garlic powder. Mix well, but lightly. If you over mix it won't be as moist.
- Put the turkey mixture in a loaf pan.
- In a separate dish, mix together tomato sauce, mustard and brown sugar. Spread over the top of the loaf..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 350 for 1 hour..
- BAM!!! This is yummy yummy yummy. Cheers, kids!.
Cut into slices and drizzle with tzatziki sauce, passing remaining sauce at the table. Tips for making Spinach Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf: Because ground turkey and chicken are typically sold in one-pound packages, that is the amount I used for this Spinach Feta Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf. If you can get ground-to-order turkey or chicken and want more protein, feel free to increase the amount. This colorful variation of the American classic makes frequent appearances on my personal chef menus for The Good Eats Company. In a large bowl, stir together the bread crumbs, parsley,.
If you find this Scain's Turkey Feta Meatloaf recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.