Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cinnamon Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us have been trained to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you’re needing an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Put together a trail mix from seeds and/or nuts. Almonds, cashews, peanuts, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and so on are all helpful for improving your mood. This is because these nuts are loaded with magnesium, which helps to boost serotonin levels. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that dictates to your brain how you feel all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Nuts, along with elevating your mood, can be a great source of protein.
So you see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. You can cook cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Use 3 cups of flour.
- Get 1 cup of warm milk.
- You need 1 tbs of yeast.
- Take 2 tbs of sugar.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide of Peach of salt.
- Take 1/4 cup of butter.
Steps to make Cinnamon Rolls:
- Ingredients of the dough add milk, egg mix it well and then add sugar, salt, butter and then flour. Mix it well till all ingredients combined and allow to rise for 30minute..
- After the dough rising divide the dough into 2 and roll it..
- Mix cinnamon powder with brown sugar.
- Roll out the dough to make a big rectangle shape then spread the butter for your filling and cinnamon mixture.
- Next you roll the dough to make a cylinder shape and cut it about 5cm long.
- Prepared your baking pan and add parchment paper before arranging the rolls in the pan.
- Then cover the rolls with kitchen napkin for a maximum of 15 minute to rise.
- Bake at 350 or 175 for 25-30minutes until bake copmletely and beautifully golden brown..
Plus, they're vegan and SO delicious, fluffy, and gooey! Sweet, fluffy, cinnamon rolls (Cinnamon-rollppang: 시나몬롤빵). If you made my original bread rolls (rollppang: 롤빵) recipe, these will be easy for you, because the dough is the same. Cinnamon rolls are a delicious treat for breakfast or any time. Baking your own is easy and the aroma throughout your house will be delicious.
If you find this Cinnamon Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.