Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Frozen Turkey! Still Delicious Cooked From Frozen. recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Frozen Turkey! Still Delicious Cooked From Frozen. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frozen Turkey! Still Delicious Cooked From Frozen. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every now and then isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Drinking water instead of other forms of drinks is a good way to help your body in its health and hydration. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat terrible diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frozen turkey! still delicious cooked from frozen. recipe. To cook frozen turkey! still delicious cooked from frozen. you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Frozen Turkey! Still Delicious Cooked From Frozen.:
- You need 1 of 12-13 pound turkey. for 20 pounds add approx. 2 hours to cook time in insructions. My 18 pound took exactly 7hours..
- Provide 1 of I find that turkeys that come already brined come out the best. example, Butterball..
- Use 1 of Stuffing. see special instructions.
- Get 1 of Turkey hotline 800-288-8372 just in case!.
Instructions to make Frozen Turkey! Still Delicious Cooked From Frozen.:
- Trust me, this is an excellent way to cook a turkey. Cooking a turkey from a frozen state actually has several benefits over cooking a thawed turkey. For starters cooking can be done in a roasting pan, but is not necessary. When you thaw a turkey in a refrigerator, there is a definite risk of raw juices with pathogens at higher levels getting on your refrigerator, and other foods in the refrigerator. Not to mention your countertops, and sink, etc. This can create a hazard and a need for extra cleaning and sanitizing. Why bother thawing if your end results are just as fantastic as any thawed bird?! The last thing I want to do is be overly concerned with ensuring I'm keeping everyone safe. Trust me, this will save extra time..
- I know what you're thinking, what about the neck, and giblets that come stuffed inside the turkey? Not to worry, you will be removing those, and yes, you absolutely will still be able to use those for your normal traditional gravies, stock and such. Another great reason for cooking from frozen is, because the breast is greater in mass, it takes much longer to thaw. When using a cook from frozen method it allows the thigh and leg to be cooked to moist and tender, while the breast is not overcooked and dried out. The breast will cook to a juicy 160-to-165ºF without any issues..
- Ok, now that we're all ok with giving this a try, let's go!.
- First you will need to start off about 5 to 5 1/2 hours before you want to serve the cooked turkey, up to 7 for an 18lb bird. Set your oven temperature to 325ºF. Don't concern yourself with perfect timing(in regards to hours, not temp. Temps always important.) so much as perfect cooking. If your turkey is ready before all your sides by a little bit, It's far better than serving an undercooked bird..
- Next remove the wrapping from the turkey and put the turkey on a rack on a pan that has been covered with foil to make cleaning easy. If You prefer you can also cook the turkey in a covered roasting pan. Place the turkey in the oven. Remember not to worry about the bag with the heart, liver, neck etc. Which is located in the neck cavity, and the center of the turkey. All that will be removed during cooking, after the turkey has thawed a bit. I personally cook the turkey without a rack to get pan drippings for gravy. I've read that when cooking in a pan with sides shields that the bottom of the turkey will be non-uniform, because of heart distribution..
- Be sure that you always put the turkey in the oven breast side up. If your turkey comes with a pop-up temperature indicator, it will be located on the breast. During the first 2 to 2 1/2 hours, the legs and thighs will cook to approximately 100ºF. While The breast, at about 1 inch into the flesh, will usually still be at the soft ice point, which is about 25ºF. It's very important that at this point you begin to watch your turkeys breast temperature, as you do with any bird you cook. I use a digital terminator with a temp sensitive tip. You can also use a dial roast thermometer, but be sure it's inserted into the breast, because it is the slowest cooking part. After about 3 1/2 hours, the legs and thighs will be around 150 to 160ºF, and the breast, about 40 to 50ºF..
- Next you should remove the bag of heart, liver, etc. It's important you remove all of that, because the turkey will cook more evenly without. If you leave them in, not only does the turkey not cook as evenly, but it will take longer to cook. You may choose to stuff your bird at this point..
- It's at the 4 1/2 to 5 hour mark that your turkey is nicely cooked. Be sure to check the temperature. Legs and thigh should be tender and cooked temperature between 175 to 185ºF, where the breast will be moist the at 160 to 170ºF mark. The pop-up timer (if there is one) should have popped..
- If you absolutely insist on having a stuffed bird, you can still do so, just keep in mind, you should preheat your stuffing, be sure to protect your hands while stuffing. I've used the silicon kitchen gloves. I love mine! To stuff, Do this when you've removed all the innards. Be sure you don't overstuff the turkey. It's important to take the temperature inside the middle of the stuffing it should be no less than 165°F..
If you find this Frozen Turkey! Still Delicious Cooked From Frozen. recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.