Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Every person knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a chore. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Take the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as possible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people pick the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being smart when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad recipe. To make peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad you only need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad:
- Get 350 of cauliflower florets.
- Take 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 200 g of quick cook quinoa.
- Provide 3 of peaches, cut into wedges.
- Take of Sauce :.
- Get 25 g of pack flat leaf parsley, leaves finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 of x 25 g pack mint, leaves finely chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Take 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Provide 2 tsp of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of tahini.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Use 2 tsp of capers, rinsed, drained and roughly chopped.
Steps to make Peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad:
- Preheat the oven to 200 C. Put the cauliflower in a roasting tin, toss with the oil and season. Roast for 20-25 minutes until golden and tender..
- Meanwhile, make the sauce in a bowl, whisk together most of the herbs and all the remaining sauce ingredients with 2 tbsp water until throughly combined, season..
- While the cauliflower roasts, cook the quinoa following the instructions on the packaging. While still hot, stir in most of the sauce and set aside..
- To serve, layer the quinoa, cauliflower and peaches onto a serving plate with the remaining sauce and herbs on top..
Also, if you're dairy-free this salad is a great option. If you love cheese, definitely add the feta. It adds a whole other element to the salad. You will find team fit foodie eating this salad about once a week right now, it. Place the cauliflower and garlic on a large tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
If you find this Peach, cauliflower and quinoa salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.