Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Cinnamon rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
In general, people have been conditioned to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and need to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to consume them. There are some foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Your mood can really be helped by green tea. You were simply waiting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proved that this amino acid stimulates the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while simultaneously relaxing the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not hard to become healthy when you drink green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood also!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. To make cinnamon rolls you need 25 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon rolls:
- You need of Yeast mixture.
- Take 1/3 cup of very warm water.
- Get 2 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Provide of Dough mixture.
- Take 5 cups of all purpose flour (might need less).
- Take 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Provide 6 tbsp of butter melted.
- Get 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare of Filling mixture.
- Use 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- Get of Glaze mixture (optional).
- Use 4 oz of cream cheese softened.
- Use 1/4 cup of butter melted.
- Use 2-4 tbsp of milk.
- Use 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Cinnamon rolls:
- Start with the yeast mixture. Stir in the yeast, warm water and sugar set aside until foamy..
- In a bigger bowl, pour in the yeast mixture and mix in all ingredients of the dough mixture. Add flour gradually because your mixture might need less..
- Knead until soft. It should be slightly sticky but shouldn’t stick to a clean fingertip. Cover and let rise for 1 hour..
- Knead the dough gently and roll it into a rectangle about 1/4 inch thick..
- Mix brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl. Brush half the melted butter on the dough. Sprinkle half the brown sugar mixture. Repeat the process..
- Starting from the end furthest from you, tightly roll up the dough..
- When done, carefully slice into sections (they could be slightly more). Use a string of dental floss for better results..
- Place rolls in a greased dish. Cover and let it rise a second time for 35-45 mins..
- Pre heat oven to 350°F. Bake for 20-25 min or until slightly golden..
- As they bake, make the glaze mixture. Whisk everything up..
Plus, they're vegan and SO delicious, fluffy, and gooey! Sweet, fluffy, cinnamon rolls (Cinnamon-rollppang: 시나몬롤빵). If you made my original bread rolls (rollppang: 롤빵) recipe, these will be easy for you, because the dough is the same. Cinnamon rolls are a delicious treat for breakfast or any time. Baking your own is easy and the aroma throughout your house will be delicious.
If you find this Cinnamon rolls recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.