Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. It is more about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to angel hair filled roasted eggplant recipe. To cook angel hair filled roasted eggplant you only need 30 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- Use 1 of FOR EGGPLANT.
- Take 2 large of eggplant halfed or 4 medium eggplant, peeled and the eggplant pulp scooped out with a melon baller to make a boat shape with sturdy sides and bottom. Reserve pulp..
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil mixed with 1 teaspoon pepper, 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese and 1/4 teapoon red pepper flakes. This is for brushing eggplant before roasting..
- Prepare 2 oz of cooked angel hair pasta, drained.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 of reserved eggplant pulp, chopped.
- You need 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 small of onion, chopped.
- Provide 1/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Provide 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- Take 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take 1/2 tsp of black pepper and salt to taste.
- Get 1/2 cup of mixed shredded cheese, I used a blend of italian four cheese and sharp cheddar.
- Prepare 1 of FOR SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- Prepare 16 of pepperoni slices.
- Get 2 of minced cloves garlic.
- Use 1 1/2 small of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red pepper flales.
- Take 1 of 28 ounce crushed italian tomatoes.
- Use 1 of 15 ounce can diced tomatoes.
- Take 1 tbsp of heavy cream.
- Get 1 tsp of italian seasoning.
- Get 1/4 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 of FOR TOPPING.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of mixed shredded cheese, I used italian four cheese blemd and sharp cheddar.
- Take 3 of chopped green onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of italian seasoning blend.
- Provide 1 of reserved cooked pepperoni.
Instructions to make Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant:
- MAKE SIMPLE TOMATO SAUCE.
- In a saucepan add pepperoni and crisp up and render fat, remove and reserve for later..
- Add onion and garlic to saucepan and soften, add red pepper flakes, black pepper, italian seasoning and salt to taste. Add crushed tomatoes, diced tomatos, cream and simmer 30 minutes, add parmesan cheese and heat through..
- ROAST EGGPANT SHELLS.
- Preheat oven to 425, line a baking sheet with foil and spray with non stick spray.
- Brush eggpants all over with seasoned olive oil mixture, roast on prepared pan until tender but still holding its shape, about 20 minites depending on size of eggplant..
- PREPARE ANGLE HAIR PASTA SAUCE.
- In a skillet heat olive oil and butter, add eggplant pulp and cook until golden add onion and garlic, soften add broth and cream and lemon and seasonings add cooked angel hair pasta and cheese, remove from heat and mix well..
- ASSEMBLE AND FINAL ROASTING OF EGGPLANT.
- Fill each eggplant shell with angel hair mixture evenly. Combine shredded topping cheese with the green onions and italian seasoning mix well and divide evenly over pasta stuffed eggplanr. Top with reserved pepperoni..
- Put back into the preheated 425 oven just until hot and cheese melts, 10 to 15 minutes..
- Serve with the tomato sauce..
- This is good as a combination vegetable / pasta side or all on its own with a salad..
Toss the angel hair with the eggplant mixture. Add the mozzarella and Parmesan and toss to combine. Spoon the pasta mixture into the pan. Place the second pastry sheet atop the pasta filling. Pinch the edges of the pastry sheets together to seal.
If you find this Angel Hair Filled Roasted Eggplant recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.