Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to believe that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are some foods that, when you eat them, may better your mood. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Your mood can truly be helped by green tea. You were just waiting to read that in this article, weren’t you? Green tea is high in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This will improve your brain’s focus while at the same calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon rolls recipe. You can have cinnamon rolls using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cinnamon rolls:
- Use 3 cup of Flour.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- Take 300 ml of warm milk.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Yeast.
- Use 1/4 cup of Melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of warm milk.
- Provide of Spread.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Cinnamon rolls:
- Mix wet ingredients; melted butter+milk+yeast and set it aside, on a separate bowl Mix Dry flour +sugar +salt. (usually yeast is added to wet ingredients so that it can dissolve easily).
- Add dry ingredients + wet ingredients and mix the dough until soft. Close it and allow it to rise for 20min..
- Mix your cinnamon powder +sugar+butter..
- Spread the dough and spread the mixture on it..
- Cut it into rows and roll it, grease the baking tray, place the dough on it and allow to rise..
- Place it in the oven and bake.
Plus, they're vegan and SO delicious, fluffy, and gooey! Sweet, fluffy, cinnamon rolls (Cinnamon-rollppang: 시나몬롤빵). If you made my original bread rolls (rollppang: 롤빵) recipe, these will be easy for you, because the dough is the same. Cinnamon rolls are a delicious treat for breakfast or any time. Baking your own is easy and the aroma throughout your house will be delicious.
If you find this Cinnamon rolls recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.