Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your only source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. When you decide on water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without requiring you to buy and eat disgusting diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's garlic lovers meal 4-2-n-15 recipe. You can have mike's garlic lovers meal 4-2-n-15 using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15:
- Take of Shrimp.
- You need 2 1/2 lb of Large Shrimp [previously de-thawed – de-veined – de-shelled].
- You need of Shrimp Sauté Sauce.
- Get 1 1/2 stick of Quality Sweetened Butter.
- Use 1 dash of Quality Olive Oil Or Garlic Oil.
- Get 1 tsp of Granulated Garlic [heaping].
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic Powder [heaping].
- You need 1/4 cup of Quality White Wine.
- Take 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- You need of Shrimp Additions [added at finish or close to].
- Get 1/4 cup of Fresh Garlic [rough chop the size of a tic tac mint].
- Take 1/4 cup of Fresh Parsley [rough chop + reserves].
- Get 1/4 cup of Green Onions [fine chop + reserves].
- Get of Pasta.
- Use 1 of Angle Hair Pasta [boils quickest-you won't need much with this rich dish].
- Provide of Easy Garlic Bread.
- Use 2 large of French Rolls [they're much quicker to oven crisp than dense breads].
- Take 1/2 cup of Melted Garlic Butter [much easier than smearing fresh].
- Use 1 of Garlic Powder – Dried Parsley – Sea Salt.
Steps to make Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15:
- EASY GARLIC BREAD ° Preheat oven to 425°. ° Slice French Bread. ° Pour melted garlic butter on a baking sheet and lightly sprinkle garlic powder and dried parsley atop that. Try this method since it's far too time consuming to hand butter such a light bread. Also, don't drench your bread in garlic butter. ° Smear your bread slices in it. Make certain they're fully coated. ° Place bread in oven, sliced side down, for 5 to 6 minutes until crisp.
- SAUTÉED SHRIMP ° Add everything to a pan in the Shrimp Sauté Sauce section and heat. ° Add de-thawed, de-veined, de-shelled shrimp to your sauce. ° Cook for 2 minutes. ° Add garlic and green onions. ° Simmer 1 minute more. ° Add fresh parsley 30 seconds before plating. ° Plate shrimp to the side. ° Know you can eat this dish – as is – without the pasta – for a low carb option and as a side dish..
- Add additional garlic butter, powder or garlic oil to your empty pan and reheat. You'll finish cooking your pasta in this garlic butter mixture. You won't need much butter or oil. Just enough to coat and season your pasta. See photo below..
- ANGLE HAIR PASTA ° Begin your boil for your angle hair pasta. Add a dash of oil and 1 teaspoon [or more] salt to your water. ° Add pasta after full boil and boil 1.5 – 2 minutes UNDER manufactures directions. Usually about 4 minutes but double check. ° Drain pasta but do not rinse it. Add pasta to your heated, garlic butter coated skillet immediately. ° Cook for 2 minutes – test pasta by bite – add fresh parsley just before fully cooked – if you'd like – and plate pasta up..
- Plate pasta and place shrimp on top. Garnish dishes with fresh chives and parsley with garlic bread to the side..
- If you'd like to make your own multi-purpose garlic butter, feel free to try this one. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/364342-mikes-easy-garlic-butter-spread.
You might need to brush your teeth right after eating, but it's probably worth it. Roasted garlic cloves make a great garnish for a main course, like roasted chicken, and can also be mashed up and added to dressings and sauces. If you love the sharpness of raw garlic, the savoriness of toasted garlic, or the sweetness of roasted garlic, you have come to the right place. Pour in the vermouth or white wine and. I once asked my mum to crush garlic in a juicer for me to take a few drops with water, thinking it helps to fight colds and flu.
If you find this Mike's Garlic Lovers Meal 4-2-N-15 recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.