Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Ladybirds Chocy Choc Cross Buns recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Ladybirds Chocy Choc Cross Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ladybirds Chocy Choc Cross Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the conclusion of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Choose water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to only drink soda or coffee. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water ingestion.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ladybirds chocy choc cross buns recipe. To make ladybirds chocy choc cross buns you only need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Ladybirds Chocy Choc Cross Buns:
- Get of dough.
- Get 7 grams of pkt dry yeast.
- Provide 1 1/4 cup of warm milk.
- Use 1/4 cup of raw sugar.
- Get 3 cup of plain flour.
- Use 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 80 grams of butter – cubed.
- Use 1 of egg.
- Take 1/3 cup of dark choc chips.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of white choc chips.
- Use of paste for crosses.
- Use 1/4 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of raw sugar.
- Use of glaze.
- Take 1 tsp of gelatine powder.
- Use 2 tsp of raw sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of boiling water.
Instructions to make Ladybirds Chocy Choc Cross Buns:
- Lightly oil a large bowl and set aside till dough is ready .Grease a 6cm deep by 23cm base square cake pan and set aside till needed ..
- In a medium bowl place the yeast , milk and 1 tablespoon of the raw sugar and whisk to dissolve the yeast , then cover and set aside in a warm place for about 10 minutes or until foamy ..
- In a separate medium bowl sift the together flour , cocoa and cinnamon , then add the cubed butter and rub the butter into the flour mix , best done with clean fingertips , until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs ..
- Now make a well in the centre of the crumbed flour mix and add the prepared yeast mixture , the lightly whisked egg and the remaining raw sugar and stir to combine all to form a dough ..
- Turn the prepared dough onto a lightly floured surface and knead for 1 minute , then transfer to the prepared lightly oiled bowl , cover and set aside in a warm place for 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size ..
- Once dough has doubled risen , punch the dough down then turn onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes or until dough becomes smooth , then add the combined choc chips and knead to combine all ..
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F ..
- Roll dough into 16 equal sized balls and place on the prepared square cake pan and cover and set aside in a warm place for 30 minutes or until dough has almost doubled in size ..
- TO MAKE THE PASTE : Place the flour , sugar and the cold water into a bowl and mix well to combine all , then spoon the paste into a piping bag with small nozzle end and carefully pipe crosses ontop and across each bun evenly as possible ..
- Place prepared bun dough into the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes on 200°C then reduce the heat to 180°C / 360°F and cook for a further 20 minutes or until the buns are golden brown and cooked through / springs back to touch ..
- TO MAKE THE GLAZE : sprinkle gelatine and sugar over the boiling water in a heatproof jug and stir with a fork until gelatine has dissolved ..
- Turn the cooked buns , top side up , onto a wise rack and brush the tops of all the buns with the glaze let cool and serve ..
- Buns can be eaten hot or cold , with butter , cream or anyway you like . Enjoy . 🙂 ..
- NOTE : to turn these into normal hot cross buns , just replace the cocoa powder with plain flour and replace combined chocolate chips with raisins and saltanas . 😉 ..
With birthday cakes for children of all ages, including cakes with Dinosaurs, Ladybirds, Bumblebees and Lollipops, these children's birthday cakes will make everybody happy! In a large pot, on high heat, add the oil, followed by the pumpkin chunks, whole garlic cloves, cinnamon and the half the amount of the herbs and then give them a toss to coat all. And proceed to cook for couple minutes to release the flavours and natural sugars. I hope you all had a safe and blessed Easter and that you didn't over indulge on the chocolate and hot-cross buns. I enjoyed a couple of hot cross buns but there wasn't a single Easter egg to be seen at my place – not sure if I feel deprived or not. 'They' (yip them again) do say chocolate is a fruit so if that's the case it's got to be good for you.
If you find this Ladybirds Chocy Choc Cross Buns recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.