Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good a spot to start as any. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. You need to change your incandescent lights by using energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the advantages is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. You also have to obtain the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not limited to the kitchen, it happens in other parts of the house at the same time. Make a routine of having the lights on only when they are necessary, and you’ll be surprised at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. recipe. To make easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. you only need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.:
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground deer meat.
- Get 1 of onion, chopped.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves – chopped..
- You need 24 oz of can of hunts garlic pasta sauce.
- Use 6 oz of ounce can of tomato paste.
- Take 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Get 8 oz of two 8 ounce tubs of cottage cheese.
- You need 1 of garlic salt, pepper, italian seasoning to taste.
- Take 1 of bag of mozzarella cheese (or cheese of choice).
- You need 1 of parmesan cheese.
Steps to make Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna.:
- Brown deer meat, onions, and garlic in pan..
- Add hunts sauce and tomato paste to the meat/onion mixture. Stir and warm. (Add another can of hunts sauce if you'd like it saucier.).
- Spoon a layer of meat/onion/garlic/tomato sauce mixture into bottom of crock pot..
- Add a *double layer of uncooked lasagna noodles, snapping the noodles to make fit in certain spots..
- Add cottage cheese layer, and other cheeses you'd like on top of cottage cheese. Top with more meat sauce mixture and repeat steps ; meat sauce, uncooked lasagna noodles, cottage cheese, mozzarella or Parmesan cheeses until the sauce is gone..
- Cover with lid and set to low for 4-41/2 hours..
Instead of the meat, I used vegan "ground meat". It's almost as easy as just cooking spaghetti, but this lasts me all week. Crock Pot Lasagna means no need for an oven! Lasagna noodles, meat sauce and cheese made all in one pot. Crock Pot Cheesy Chicken, Bacon, & Tator Tots is a delicious and super easy meal to put together!
If you find this Easy deer meat crock-pot lasagna. recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.