Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. You will see that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted side effects can be really bad. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Furthermore when it comes to having a dessert soon after your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also essential for preserving your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
If you decide that your overall health is important to you, you should take these recommendations to heart. One thing that you should actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can purchase in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and ricotta lasagna recipe. You can cook spinach and ricotta lasagna using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna:
- Provide 300 grams of lasagne sheets.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get 2 of medium onion chopped.
- Provide 2 cloves of garlic crushed.
- Prepare 300 g of fresh spinach.
- You need 150 g of sea beet leaves.
- Prepare 15 g of chopped fresh mint (40 leaves).
- Prepare 2 of medium stalks celery chopped.
- Get 1 of grated lemon zest.
- You need 500 g of ricotta cheese.
- Get 100 g of grated parmesan.
- You need 125 g of mozzarella.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cracked black pepper.
Steps to make Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna:
- Soak the lasagna sheets overnight or cook in boiling water until al dente and remove to cool..
- In a large frying pan heat half of the olive oil over medium heat and add the onion, celery and garlic and cook until the onion is soft. Add the spinach, sea beet and lemon zest and cook for about 5 minutes transfer to a large bowl..
- Drain the leaves well, leave to cool and the chop medium fine..
- Mix ricotta, mint, salt and pepper and two-thirds of the parmesan well with spinach.
- Line a greased 9×12-inch lasagne dish with a layer of lasagne sheets then place a third of the spinach mixture and continue to do so until you've used up all the lasagna and spinach. Sprinkle with the remainder of the parmesan. Top with sliced mozzarella..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
I'm going to call it – this will be the best new thing you've made all year. This instructional video is a helpful time-saver that will enable you to get good at italian food, pasta recipes, oven bake recipes, main dish recipes. Lasagna is a well known baked Italian pasta dish. This hearty, meatless recipe attempts to compose the tang of the tomato sauce with the creaminess of the ricotta and the sweetness of the spinach. This recipe is the assembly of four different preparations into a baked dish and is presented here as such.
If you find this Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.