Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some changes. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly if they are not running as effectively as they should. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, due to the fact that the motor won’t have to operate as often.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Green living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southern stuffed pork chops recipe. You can have southern stuffed pork chops using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Southern Stuffed Pork Chops:
- Prepare of thick cut pork chops.
- Get of serving of prepared stuffing.
- Provide of of cowboy meat rub.
- Use of salt.
- Use of pepper.
Steps to make Southern Stuffed Pork Chops:
- preheat oven to 375.
- prepare your chops by cutting a deep pocket into the fatty side of the chop.
- sprinkle salt and pepper over, under and inside the chop then rub on the cowboy seasoning.
- prepare 4 servings of instant stuffing following the directions on its package, I use stove top.
- take out two servings and put them in a separate bowl then stuff your pork chops with the stuffing from the bowl, place pork chops in a baking dish and bake for 40 minutes.
- in the last 15-20 put the rest of the stuffing into the baking dish to reheat. serve and enjoy!.
If you find this Southern Stuffed Pork Chops recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.