Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the industry experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some changes. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Continue reading for some ways to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Even though it may not taste as good, cooking food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. Maybe the realization that an oven utilizes 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You would be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned method, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full previous to starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Eco-friendly living just isn’t that difficult. It’s concerning being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kfc fried chicken ultimate 1970s original kfc clone fillets recipe. To cook kfc fried chicken ultimate 1970s original kfc clone fillets you only need 26 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets:
- Get of main ingredients.
- You need of freerange chicken breast fillets.
- You need of full cream milk or buttermilk.
- Take of peanut oil.
- Take of pressure fryer (not cooker).
- Prepare of metal rack.
- Provide of long tongs.
- You need of deep oven pan.
- Take of hot oil thermometer.
- Prepare of 11 Secret Herbs and Spices.
- Use of white pepper.
- Get of tellicherry black peppercorns.
- You need of red dried chilli flakes.
- Take of ground sage.
- Prepare of mustard powder.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Get of dried rosemary.
- You need of dried thyme.
- You need of cumin.
- Prepare of celery salt.
- Prepare of crumbled bayleaf.
- Use of Additives.
- Get of self raising flour.
- Use of msg / accent.
- Prepare of garlic flakes.
- Provide of kosher salt or sea salt.
Steps to make Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets:
- this recipe uses 11 secret herbs and spices plus you need a pressure fryer. these can be hard to find. i use a 6 quart chicken bucket i found on ebay. do not ever use a pressure cooker unless it says it can fry. otherwise you get a bomb in your kitchen. this recipe comes from all original, high quality spices and ingredients. it will make better kfc than kfc can. i have researched this recipe for about a year and produced many versions until i was happy with it. if you follow these directions properly, you will see what i mean. avoid burning the coating and practice for consistency. it is important to use high quality spices such as spanish smoked paprika and tellicherry black pepper..
- cut chicken fillets into thirds.
- pour milk into large mixing bowl.
- add cut fillets to soak in milk.
- add all spices, all the salt, garlic flakes and msg to a spice grinder or blender.
- grind or blend the spice mix.
- add flour and spice mix to a deep tray and mix to create well.
- one piece at a time, let chicken drip excess milk, then press the chicken into the rubbing mix.
- pour peanut oil into pressure fryer to correct level.
- ensure chicken is well coated and place aside.
- heat oil in fryer to 180 celsius using an oil thermometer.
- using tongs and taking care place all the coated pieces of chicken directly into the hot oil.
- brown chicken for around 2 minutes or until a very light brown colour. stir with wooden spoon carefully to prevent sticking.
- attach pressure lid and tightly seal. around 5 pounds of pressure..
- lower heat to low setting and ensure pressure builds as counterweight on valve will hiss.
- cook for around 8 minutes at 5 pounds of pressure. higher levels of pressure will reduce the time ..
- turn off heat, move cooker off heat, disperse pressure via valve but be very carefull of hot steam. remove lid and place chicken on rack.
- allow chicken to drain for at least 5 minutes..
- if you got the weights and timing correct, the chicken will be a golden brown colour. too far and it will burn and go dark brown ala many of these other clone recipes.
- you will now have kfc that you may remember eating as a child. their recipe has 'evolved' now to include cheaper ingredients and so tastes different to how it used to. btw msg can be omitted but in small quantities it can enhance the taste of the spices to great effect..
If you find this Kfc Fried Chicken Ultimate 1970s Original KFC Clone fillets recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.