Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best 5 cheese lasagna recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 5 cheese lasagna recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will find that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food spot. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are usually foods that are extremely unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nourishment. In this article we’re going to be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you stay in good health.
You must remember your mother and father telling you to ensure that you eat your vegetables, that is mainly because this is really important for a healthy body. Along with possessing a variety of vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies that can provide you with the potassium you need is broccoli. You will additionally discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you decide that your health is important to you, you should take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is in addition not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 5 cheese lasagna recipe. You can have 5 cheese lasagna using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 5 cheese lasagna:
- Use 1.5 jars of garlic onion pasta sauce.
- Get 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Provide 4 tablespoons of Italian herbs.
- Take 2 of table spoons onion powder.
- You need 2 tablespoons of garlic powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Use 1 tablespoon of pepper.
- Take 1 can of diced tomatoes with garlic.
- You need 1 pound of ground beef.
- Prepare 1 box of lasagna noodles.
- Get 2-8 ounce of bags of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Provide 2-8 ounce of bags shredded Colby jack cheese.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated or shredded parmesan cheese.
- Use 1-24 ounce of tub of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1-15 ounce of tub ricotta cheese.
Steps to make 5 cheese lasagna:
- Cooked ground beef and chop finely..
- Mix 1/2 of all the spices into the ground beef and add in spaghetti sauce and diced tomatoes. Add all of the sugar into it..
- Boil noodles until Aldente and drain. Do not rinse pasta..
- Start by layering your 13×9 baking pan with noodles then spread some of the ricotta on them then cottage cheese, top with ground beef and sauce mixture then all cheeses, and season each layer as you go with remaining spices..
- Repeat until Pan is full topping the final layer with noodles, sauce and meat mixture and shredded cheeses. Keep cottage cheese and ricotta for the internal layers not for the final top layer. I add a little extra Italian seasoning and pepper on top. For appearance and taste..
- Cover and bake on 375 for 35-45 minutes until got all the way through and cheese fully melted. Remove foil last 10 minutes for baking to brown cheese lightly..
- Let stand for at least 30 minutes before serving so sauce and noodles can set a little firmer. Pairs great with Texas toast or salad or perfectly delicious all by itself! This recipe makes at least an 8-10 lb pan of lasagna but holds for about 5-7 days in the fridge..
Good lasagna starts with the right combination of cheeses. What makes mine different is the spices and the milk sauce. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Five cheese lasagna recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. Get one of our Five cheese lasagna recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Discover this marvelously melty Classic Cheese Lasagna.
If you find this 5 cheese lasagna recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.