Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy red sauce pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy red sauce pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has fully changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electrical power and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to operate less often, will also save electricity.
The kitchen alone offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. A lot of it is merely making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy red sauce pasta recipe. You can cook easy red sauce pasta using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy red sauce pasta:
- Prepare of finely chopped onion.
- Use of pureed tomatoes.
- Get of chopped garlic.
- Get of small bunch of parsley.
- Provide of Choice of vegetables or meat products.
- Provide of seasoning – salt pepper and powdered paprika.
- Use of Tomato and chilly sauce.
- Use of Cheese (optional).
- You need of Any type of pasta, qty as per need.
Steps to make Easy red sauce pasta:
- In a hot wok or pan fry onions with oil till they start changing colour then add the garlic.
- Add pureed tomatos and stir till tomatos become slightly red (Start boiling the pasta).
- Add cooked toppings seasoning and sauces and stir till combined.
- Throw in the chooped parley and cover with lid for a while.
- Once pasta is boiled (needs to be a bit hard ) toss it in the red sauce and put on the lid for another 2 – 3 mins.
- Once all cooked turn off the gas and grate some cheese and allow it to melt.
- Serve in wok so that the food remains piping hot and garnish with parley.
This meal is especially good for kids who like pasta but refuse. Follow our easy red sauce pasta recipe with step by step photos and video! This easy step by step red sauce pasta recipe will help you make an authentic cafe style dish. It's a red pepper cream sauce! Here's the main thing we want to pass along: Pasta sauce doesn't need to be fussy or complicated to be good.
If you find this Easy red sauce pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.