Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. When you make good decisions at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make something from your kitchen. Make sure that what you have on hand is healthy. This way, even when you determine that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get wholesome. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe. You can cook marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven:
- You need of chicken breast cut into cubes.
- Prepare of red pepper.
- Take of medium-sized dry onion cut into slices.
- Take of small white mushrooms.
- Take of full tbsp low fat yogurt.
- You need of level tsp paprika.
- You need of level tsp curry powder.
- Take of salt.
- Get of black pepper.
Instructions to make Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven:
- Place the yogurt, the paprika and the curry powder in a bowl. Mix well and add the chicken breast cubes..
- Cover the chicken well with the yogurt mixture and place in the fridge for 15 minutes..
- Cut the onion and the red pepper into small slices so you can pass them on the wooden skewer with the chicken..
- Remove the chicken from the fridge and start making the souvlaki. Pass alternately one chicken cube, onion, pepper and place a white mushroom in the middle..
- Continue until you fill the skewer..
- Place the souvlaki in a pyrex baking tray and cover with aluminum foil..
- Bake at 180°C for about 25 minutes..
If you find this Marinated chicken souvlaki in the oven recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.