Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Consider the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, ascend the stairs to your floor. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) recipe. You can have easy creamy bacon, asparagus, tomato pasta with boursin (or cream cheese) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- Prepare of pasta of choice, boiled al dente and drained (I used spaghetti this time).
- Provide of olive oil.
- Take of bacon, cut into 1/3" pieces.
- Get of asparagus, woody part snapped off, and cut into 1.5-inch pieces.
- You need of fresh cherry or grape tomatoes, halved OR 1 (15 oz.) can diced tomatoes, drained.
- Use of chopped fresh parsley OR 1 to 2 Tablespoons dried.
- Take of garlic, finely chopped.
- Provide of lemon juice.
- Get of Boursin (any flavor) or cream cheese.
- Provide of salt.
Steps to make Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese):
- In a large frying pan, bring 1/2 Tablespoon olive oil up to medium heat, add bacon to the pan, and render the bacon to your desired doneness. I like to render it about a third and still have some pork fat left on the bacon pieces..
- Turn heat to high, add asparagus, and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring occasionally..
- Add another 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, add tomatoes, and cook the tomatoes for 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Don't fear the high heat – the liquid and volume of the asparagus and tomatoes will keep things from burning..
- Add garlic and three-quarters of the parsley, stir to incorporate, and cook until garlic is translucent..
- Add pasta, lemon juice, and cheese, and stir or toss everything together. Give the cheese a minute or so to melt, stirring a couple of times in the process. At this point, you'll want to salt to taste. I used about 1/2 teaspoon. Didn't need much because of the salt from the bacon and the cheese..
- When the cheese is melted, give everything another gentle toss to make sure all the ingredients are incorporated, sprinkle the rest of the parsley on top, and enjoy! :).
This Boursin Pasta recipe is a creamy pasta dish speckled with green peas and sun-dried What Makes This Pasta with Boursin Cheese So Good? Switch up the pasta shape to long. Here is another creamy cheesy pasta dish that is easy and simple to make. I added bacon today, but you can add chicken or shrimp. One Pot Creamy Asparagus Bacon Pasta.
If you find this Easy Creamy Bacon, Asparagus, Tomato Pasta with Boursin (or Cream Cheese) recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.