Healthy quinoa salad. Try our delicious and nutritious Quinoa in your next recipe. Our incredible selection of grains are sourced from top suppliers around the world. This healthy quinoa salad is great as dinner and doubles as a delicious lunch the next day.
Quinoa with various veggies and a zesty (and easy) vinaigrette that makes a wonderful salad dressing for any salad. These healthy salads, that fit the gluten free diet lifestyle are also great for meal prep. Allergy friendly gluten free options along with vegan, vegetarian, paleo and keto options for you to enjoy. You can have Healthy quinoa salad using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy quinoa salad
- It’s 5 tablespoons of olive oil (for dressing).
- It’s 2 tablespoons of Apple cider vinegar (for dressing).
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic (for dressing).
- It’s 0.5 of lemon juiced (for dressing).
- You need 2 tablespoons of 0% Greek yogurt (for dressing).
- It’s 1 cup of quinoa (uncooked).
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1 of yellow bell pepper.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of halved grape tomatoes.
- It’s .25 cup of green olives.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of fresh dill.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Top with pumpkin seeds (optional).
Add the quinoa, stir once, and return to a boil. Strain and rinse well with cold water, shaking the sieve well to remove all moisture. This quinoa salad recipe is the best! Everyone loves this healthy quinoa salad made with quinoa, chickpeas, red bell pepper, cucumber, parsley and lemon.
Healthy quinoa salad step by step
- Measure out 1cup of quinoa and follow the cooking instruction on the package..
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, lemon juice, and Greek yogurt in a medium sized bowl and whisk until combined. Salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the quinoa has finished cooking, allow to cool completely before proceeding..
- Dice both bell peppers, halve the tomatoes and remove the pits from the olives if necessary. You may also roughly chop the parsley and dill at this time..
- Once the quinoa has cooled, transfer it to a large mixing bowl. Add the herbs, vegetables and dressing and stir the salad until all of the ingredients combined..
- Be sure to taste the salad before serving to be sure it is seasoned to your liking. If you are satisfied both the taste, you may either top it with the pumpkin seeds and serve it immediately or you may store it and eat it later. Enjoy!.
It's vegan and gluten free, too! This healthy quinoa salad is the perfect base recipe for so many delicious combinations! As written, this is a vegan quinoa salad, but it doesn't have to be. Use this recipe as your baseline, and then have fun and make it your own. Here are some ideas: Quinoa Salad with Avocado; Quinoa Salad with Chicken (make it a meal in itself!) Quinoa Salad with dried cranberries; Quinoa Salad with feta or goat cheese Quinoa Salad Variations.