Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Slow Cooker Roast Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Roast Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Roast Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a extremely high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people choose the easy elevator ride instead of making an efforts on the stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or limited diets. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker roast beef recipe. You can cook slow cooker roast beef using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef:
- Use 1 of roast (shoulder, rump, arm, whatever looks good to you!).
- Prepare 1/2 can of Coca Cola.
- Prepare 2 cubes of Beef bouillon flavor.
- Provide 0.5-1 bag of baby carrots.
- Take 1-2 cans of Irish potatoes.
- Take 1-2 slices of purple onion (break apart).
- Prepare of Lawry's Seasoned Salt (cover meat & vegetables).
- Prepare of Mrs. Dash Table Blend (cover meat & vegetables).
- Provide of Garlic Powder (cover meat & vegetables).
Steps to make Slow Cooker Roast Beef:
- Remove roast from fridge and rinse.
- Turn crock pot onto low then add the roast.
- Cover bottom of crock pot with Coca Cola.
- Add the beef cubes to the bottom of the crock pot (in the coke). One left of the roast and one on the right..
- Rinse needed amount of baby carrots and add them to the crock pot..
- Shake Lawry's, Mrs. Dash, and Garlic Powder over roast and even vegetables if needed..
- Cut 1-2 full slices of onion then break them apart over the roast..
- After about 3-4 hours, flip the roast. Make sure to move vegetables so the roast is flat on the bottom in the juice..
- Move some onions to sit on top of the roast. Scrap any potatoes that may have become stuck to the side..
- Reapply all 3 seasonings to the newly exposed roast (and vegetables if you like)..
- Cook on low for around 6-7hours. Longer it cooks, the more tender it will become..
- Keep an eye on moisture and vegetables. If not enough juice is made by the roast, add some water. (Not so it covers the entire roast).
In a small bowl combine remaining flour, gravy powder, and soup mix. Gradually whisk in the water and mix well. Directions Place roast beef into slow cooker (I seared/sealed mine fist but this step is optional) Combine all other ingredients and pour over. This should allow them to cook lightly, so they still have a bit of crunch and retain their bright green colour. Turn off the crockpot and transfer the beef, carrots, shallots and green beans to a large serving dish.
If you find this Slow Cooker Roast Beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.