Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is done, most people do not want to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Choose water over other products. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Having water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe. To cook oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Provide 1 of random chicken – legs, drums, breast etc – 14 pieces for 4 ppl, in tray and seasoned w s&p and lots of Cajun spices.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn meal.
- You need 2 clove of garlic.
- Use 1 as needed of olive oil.
- Prepare 4 of sweet potatoes, each cut in to 6 chips.
- Use 1 as needed of garlic, salt, pepper, Rosemary and oil, w stale bread and blend to crumbs.
- Use 1/2 of Apple shredded.
- Take 1 of onion shredded.
- Get 2 of carrots shredded.
- Take 1 of white cabbage shredded.
- Provide 1/4 of red cabbage shredded.
- Use 4 of halved sweetcorns.
- Get 1 of lemon, peel of.
- You need 1 of mint or parsley.
- Use 1 of yoghurt, mustard, vinegar.
Instructions to make Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn:
- Rub chicken with seasoning, garlic, spices and oil and corn flour til coated.
- Add potatoes to pan, salt and pepper and olive oil and corn meal.
- Add chicken to bottom of oven and chips to middle, 20 mins at 190 C.
- 2 -3 tables flour, add a little water to make a paste, use to stick breadcrumbs to chicken. return to tray back in oven for 40 mins.
- Mix slaw with dressing made of 3 tables yoghurt, s&p, good teaspoon mustard, 1-2 tsp ww vinegar, splash olive oil. add small handful of fresh mint or parsley.
- Put corn to char on griddle.
- Add lemon peel to jug w table spoon fine sugar, squeeze in juice and add in whole lemon. any mint? top with ice and fill w water. mix.
If you find this Oven baked chicken, rainbow slaw, sticky wedges, charred corn recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.