Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick & Easy Spring Cabbage and Sakura Shrimp Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick & Easy Spring Cabbage and Sakura Shrimp Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared obligation we have for turning things around. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Maybe the food just isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. Perhaps the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will motivate you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of energy and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You might reckon that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can increase the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. A lot of it truly is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to quick & easy spring cabbage and sakura shrimp pasta recipe. To cook quick & easy spring cabbage and sakura shrimp pasta you need 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Quick & Easy Spring Cabbage and Sakura Shrimp Pasta:
- Provide of Pasta of your choice.
- Provide of Salt.
- Get of —–Filling Ingredients—–.
- Provide of Pure olive oil.
- Prepare of Sakura shrimp.
- You need of leaves Cabbage.
- Get of Shio-kombu.
- Get of —–Finishing Touches—–.
- Take of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of —–Trick Item—–.
- Prepare of Bonito flavored soup stock powder.
Steps to make Quick & Easy Spring Cabbage and Sakura Shrimp Pasta:
- While the water comes to a boil, prepare the cabbage! Only remove the tough looking stem from the cabbage, as seen in the photo..
- Cut the cabbage into triangles. Cutting into triangles will help it cook evenly and the leaves will naturally round out with the heat..
- After the cabbage has been cut, heat some oil in a frying pan and cook on medium heat!.
- Add 2-3 cm of water to the pan and cover with a lid!.
- This is how they should look. When the cabbage is cooked, it brings out the sweetness and tastes so good~ Remove the cabbage onto a separate plate..
- This is the point to the pasta this time! Add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 tablespoon of bonito soup stock granules to the boiling water! The flavor of the water will be absorbed by the noodles..
- Adjust the heat so that the water is gently boiling. Boil the noodles 2 minutes shorter than recommended on the package..
- Heat the pure olive oil in a frying pan. Cook the sakura shrimp on low heat until fragrant..
- Add 1 ladle of the boiling pasta water and the shio-kombu. Mix it together at this point..
- Drain the pasta, save the water. Once the pasta has cooked, add it to the frying pan directly from the water. Since they will be cooked some more in the frying pan, it's okay if the noodles are a little hard still..
- Add the cabbage..
- Stir it around and around. At this point, add some boiling pasta water bit by bit as needed to make the noodles al dente..
- Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil, blend it in, and it's done..
- I used this recipe for the pasta. This is used as a reference so please take a look. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147390-no-fail-3-easy-points-for-easy-aglio-e-olio.
- Twice Cooked Pork Pasta. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147416-pasta-with-spring-cabbage-and-twice-cooked-pork.
- I also have a popular recipe for mentaiko pasta! https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147302-foolproof-easy-mentaiko-pasta.
- And a Carbonara pasta. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/151784-3-tips-for-easy-carbonara.
- Bolognese that even the kids love. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/157323-3-easy-points-for-successful-pasta-bolognese.
If you find this Quick & Easy Spring Cabbage and Sakura Shrimp Pasta recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.