Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Homemade Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Homemade Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Homemade Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Changing light bulbs is definitely as good an area get started on as any. Complete this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent style, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than just swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in different rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen alone gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, after all. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy homemade pasta recipe. To make easy homemade pasta you only need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Homemade Pasta:
- You need of Plain flour (all-purpose flour).
- Take of Or a 50/50 blend of bread flour and cake flour.
- Take of Salt.
- You need of Eggs.
Instructions to make Easy Homemade Pasta:
- (Knead by hand) In a bowl, mix the dry ingredients and salt, then add and mix the lightly beaten eggs. Once the dough comes together, it is easier to knead on a flat surface..
- (Use a food processor) It is easier to mix the ingredients in a food processor until the dough comes together, then knead with your hands..
- Knead well. Once the dough comes together, stick your finger in the center and if it comes out clean, it is done kneading. If the dough sticks to your finger, knead more..
- When the kneading is done, cover it with a damp cloth and let it sit for about 10 minutes. You can also wrap it in plastic wrap..
- Divide the dough into 4 equal pieces. Using a pasta machine, roll out the dough by setting the dial to 1 for 3-4 times, 2 for 3-4 times, 5 for 2-3 times and 7 for 1-2 times..
- Once the dough is thinly rolled out, cut it into halves lengthwise, dust with some flour, and cut it into the desired widths..
- Boil the noodles in boiling water for about 1-2 minutes and they are done. The leftovers can be stored in a freezer..
- The boiled pasta can be frozen as well, but it tastes better if you freeze it before boiling. Pasta that has been cooked before freezing can be used for baked pasta dishes..
Homemade pasta takes considerable time to make, but you can prepare your own with a few simple ingredients and a little patience. Pasta is also easy to alter according to taste. Homemade Pasta is not only fun and easy recipe to make in your own kitchen, but nothing compares to the taste and texture. Whether you want to knead and cut the dough by hand. Example: Two eggs and one cup of flour would make enough pasta dough for a dinner for two.
If you find this Easy Homemade Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.