Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cinnamon white chocolate rolls – No yeast & oven recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cinnamon white chocolate rolls – No yeast & oven recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cinnamon white chocolate rolls – No yeast & oven recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to stay away from them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to eat. There are some foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
If you would like to fight depression, try eating some cold water fish. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all rich in omega-3s and DHA. These are two substances that increase the quality and function of the grey matter in your brain. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can earnestly raise your mood.
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cinnamon white chocolate rolls – no yeast & oven recipe. To cook cinnamon white chocolate rolls – no yeast & oven you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cinnamon white chocolate rolls – No yeast & oven:
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of curd.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/6 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Get of Cinnamon white chocolate filling.
- You need 1 TSP of Cinnamon powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of white chocolate powder.
- Provide 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of brown sugar.
Instructions to make Cinnamon white chocolate rolls – No yeast & oven:
- To make dough Mix all the dry ingredients Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk, curd and Butter. knead a soft dough and rest for 10mins..
- Mix the butter along with brown sugar,white chocolate and cinnamon powder. Mix well so all combines together..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectangle with even thickness of about.5 cm..
- Spread the cinnamon white chocolate butter filling on the dough evenly.Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- You can make any shape as per your choice and tug if at the ends..
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a stand and place the plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium flame for about 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, brush it with melted butter & serve it ! I have sprinkles powdered cinnamon sugar for excellent taste and aroma..
This recipe will save the day and satisfy your sweet tooth. Imagine a lazy weekend morning and you wake up with a craving for warm, homemade cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven. Paleo Egg Free Cinnamon RollsCook it Up Paleo. Home » All Recipes » Mini Cinnamon Rolls No Yeast. Then sprinkle the whole thing with cinnamon and brown sugar.
If you find this Cinnamon white chocolate rolls – No yeast & oven recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.