Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, walk up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get off of the elevator early and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Most people will choose to be idle and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the added boost that your system needs.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted dijon chicken breasts (150 calories) recipe. To make oven roasted dijon chicken breasts (150 calories) you need 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories):
- Use of THIN cut Boneless skinless Chicken Breasts.
- Provide of 118 calories per breast.
- Get of Sauce.
- Use of Total 70 Calories for Sauce.
- Use of Dijon Mustard.
- Provide of Garlic, minced.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Fresh ground pepper.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- Get of Total 10 calories for garnish.
- Prepare of Arugala.
- Take of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories):
- In a mixing bowl, add all ingredients for the sauce and whisk together..
- In a flat container put your chicken breasts in. Add sauce let chill in fridge for 1 hour..
- Pre heat oven to 375. Place chicken on an oiled tray, add any extra left over sauce in the bowl to the tops of the breats, bake uncovered in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Toss arugala in olive oil and salt and pepper. Plate chicken on top of carrot puree (optional) placing the arugala salad on top of the chicken breast. Serve with Mashed Cauliflower (optional.).
If you find this Oven Roasted Dijon Chicken Breasts (150 calories) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.