Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who portrayed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make sure the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, utilize the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
From the above it should be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not really that tough. Largely, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oven roasted chicken char siu recipe. You can cook oven roasted chicken char siu using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu:
- Get of A. 2 Chicken breast (1 kg).
- Prepare of B. Marinate.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Use 1 tsp of five spices powder.
- Get 2 tsp of Chicken Seasoning powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Hoisin Sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of liquid Maltose or Honey.
- Use 3 cubes of Red Fermented Tofu.
- Take of Few drops red gel food colouring.
- Get of C. Basting / Glazing.
- Take 2 tbsp of liquid Maltose or Honey.
- Provide 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need 1/3 C of marination juice.
Instructions to make Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu:
- A – Cut chicken breast into long thick strips..
- B – In a bowl, mix B well. Add A to B, cover the bowl and marinate overnight..
- Cooking the dish – Turn the oven to grill and preheat to 170°C. Line a baking tray with aluminium foil. Place a small rack on it. Arrange just enough chicken pieces on the rack. You may need to grill your chicken in batches if your rack is small and it's best to line your baking tray with new aluminum foil when you start with another batch. Grill for 20-30 minutes and baste generously with C, every 10 minutes..
- Note: Chicken does not take long to cook. Check it often when basting. To have the right heat, adjust oven temperature accordingly. Once cooked, leave to cool on a cooling rack before serving. To serve, thinly sliced the chicken char siu and enjoy as it is, as side dish or serve with noodles or rice..
If you find this Oven Roasted Chicken Char Siu recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.