Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Ricotta Cheese Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Ricotta Cheese Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Effected By The Foods You Decide To Consume.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. Something that you shouldn’t eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
While some of you like to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds would be the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be obtained in them. These kinds of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper quantities of hormones your body needs for a healthy way of life. The first thing you may not realize is that several hormones that you need will only be able to be produced when you have these fatty acids.
For people who want to get started living a healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. One thing that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods that you can easily purchase in the stores, and start cooking fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy ricotta cheese pancakes recipe. You can cook easy ricotta cheese pancakes using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Ricotta Cheese Pancakes:
- Use 140 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take 1/10 tsp of Salt.
- You need 125 grams of Ricotta cheese.
- Use 250 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 25 grams of Butter.
- Get of Topping.
- You need 200 ml of Plain yogurt.
- You need 100 ml of Maple syrup.
- Provide 1 of Ripe banana.
Instructions to make Easy Ricotta Cheese Pancakes:
- Prepare the ingredients..
- Gently mix the flour, baking powder and salt together..
- Add the milk and lightly mix with a whisk..
- Stir in the egg and cheese. Mix with a whisk for around 1 minute..
- Microwave the butter on low for 40 seconds. Add to the batter, and mix in to finish..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, then let it sit for 3 seconds on a damp cloth..
- Coat the frying pan with vegetable oil (not listed) and pour in a ladleful of batter. Turn it over after around 2 minutes..
- Cook for another minute, and then it's done!.
- Transfer the pancakes to serving plates, and top with yoghurt, banana and maple syrup. I added strawberries and blueberries too..
- In this example, the batter didn't brown very well because the heat was too low, or the cooking time was too short..
As you bite into these pancakes it's first crunchy, then turns into a deliciously Also, they are very easy to make and can be eaten hot or cold, your choice! If you really want to impress your table guests, make this super easy. These easy ricotta pancakes are super rich, moist and incredibly delicious. Pairs perfectly with maple syrup and fresh berries. If you've never added ricotta to your baked goods, you are missing out!
If you find this Easy Ricotta Cheese Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.