Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Traditional Norwegian cinnamon buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Traditional Norwegian cinnamon buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. When our work day is complete, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best methods to be healthy.
Water is the most effective beverage out there. Drinking a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is ordinarily one of the keys to really reducing your weight and getting healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional norwegian cinnamon buns recipe. You can cook traditional norwegian cinnamon buns using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Traditional Norwegian cinnamon buns:
- Take of dough.
- Get 600 ml of whole milk.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 kg of flour.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Use 150 grams of butter (yes, real butter).
- Get 130 grams of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of fresh yeast.
- Take of filling.
- Provide 50 grams of softened margarine.
- You need 100 grams of brown sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of cinnamon.
- Take of icing (Cinnabon style).
- Get 120 ml of softened margarine.
- Use 338 grams of powdered sugar.
- Take 56 grams of cream cheese.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Traditional Norwegian cinnamon buns:
- melt butter and mix with milk. make sure the mixture is 30 C, then dissolve yeast in mixture. You can use dry yeast instead, but then you want to mix it with the dry ingredients and increase the temperature of the milk by a couple of degrees. However, they do turn out best with fresh yeast. If you're using dry yeast 25 g should be enough.
- mix all dry ingredients well.
- add milk mixture to dry mixture and knead for 3-4 mins. if you're using a machine, mix for 8 minutes.
- lightly grease a large bowl an place the dough in it. leave to rise for 30 mins.
- When risen knead a couple of times only. roll the dough into a rectangle. Size depends on how chunky you want the buns. I usually roll it out till it's 5-8 mm thick..
- you'll want to handle your dough gently from now as it is rising. smooth on a thin layer of margarine, sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon in even layers on top. I generally use more sugar than I think I need as some of it will melt away in the oven. Don't really measure out this part.
- roll into a sausage. make sure it's pretty tightly rolled. cut 1 inch slices. I use my index finger to measure, so about the length of the two first joints ;).
- place on baking sheets with the sliced side up. I normally place 12 on each sheet to give them enough room to rise. leave to rise under kitchen towels in a warm room for an hour..
- Heat your oven to 210 C.
- Brush a bit of milk on the buns and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- cool on a wire rack.
- The icing is one I borrowed from a Cinnabon recipe.
These rolls are loaded with butter from the. Norwegian Cinnamon buns from How to be a Domestic Goddess. recipe. Cinnamon Cake Bread is simply traditional kanelkake (cinnamon cake) in loaf form with a lovely swirl of cinnamon sugar throughout the center. Bolle is the traditional Norwegian sweet bread and this is the cinnamon and sugar kind. Norwegian Cinnamon Buns – Norsk Kanelboller.
If you find this Traditional Norwegian cinnamon buns recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.