Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Walk up the stairs. Rather than using an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have a single flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get additional exercise.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup recipe. You can cook cheesy broccoli chicken rice soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- Take 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 tbs of coconut oil.
- You need 3 tbs of flour.
- Prepare 2 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 2 cups of 2% or whole milk.
- Provide 2 cups of Kraft triple cheddar shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of tub garlic and herb cream cheese.
- Provide 1/2 cup of instant rice – uncooked.
- Take 2 cups of cooked chicken – diced.
- Take 3 cups of broccoli florets – cooked and chopped.
- Get to taste of salt and pepper.
Steps to make Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup:
- To prepare broccoli florets place in large bowl with 2 tbs chicken broth (additional to broth listed). Cover and microwave until very tender. About 7-8 minutes. Let stand covered at least 2 minutes. Spread out on cutting board and give the broccoli a rough chop..
- While broccoli cooks start broth. In a medium sauce pan melt butter and coconut oil over medium heat. Stir in flour with wisk to eliminate clumps. Cook 2 minutes, wisking constantly. Wisk in broth and milk. Bring to a simmer wisking frequently to prevent clumping..
- Wisk in cream cheese until fully melted into broth. Turn heat down to low and wisk in shredded cheese until melted. Wisk in cayenne and uncooked rice. Add broccoli and chicken and gently stir to combine. Turn heat back up to medium low, cover and gently simmer for 10 minutes or until rice is cooked. Dish up and enjoy!.
If you find this Cheesy Broccoli Chicken Rice Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.