Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Banana Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green Plus Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not operating as efficiently as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, coupled with 0F for the freezer, will probably save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana pancakes recipe. You can cook banana pancakes using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana Pancakes:
- Use 1 cup of pancake mix (Bisquick).
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Take 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of milk.
- Take 1 of butter for cooking.
Instructions to make Banana Pancakes:
- In a bowl, whisk togethet the pancake mix, banana, egg, sugar and milk in a bowl and mix (do not over mix; a few small lumps are fine)..
- Melt a little bit of butter on a hot griddle or frying pan on medium heat. Pour about 2-3 tablespoon batter on the griddle or in the pan..
- Turn (flip over) when bubbles form on top of the pancakes, and a few have burst and edges are dry (1-2 minutes). Spread a little bit butter on the cooked side..
- Cook until the other side is golden brown (1-2 minutes)..
- Serve warm, with desired toppings (sliced bananas, strawberries, etc.)..
If you find this Banana Pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.