Colorful Quinoa Salad. This colorful quinoa salad can be served as a main dish itself because it is loaded with protein, fiber and tastes great too. This quinoa salad tastes better the more it sits and absorbs all the flavors. Finalist–Salads and Sides. "I worked at a natural foods market and discovered all kinds of new.
Cook quinoa according to package directions. Combine quinoa, dried cranberries, string beans, almonds, and scallions in a. Get a healthy dose of delicious with this colourful salad. You can have Colorful Quinoa Salad using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Colorful Quinoa Salad
- You need 2 cups of cooked quinoa.
- Prepare 1 cup of black bean rinsed and drained.
- You need 1 cup of corn kernels rinsed and drained.
- You need of 1 cup chopped bell peppers.
- Prepare of 1 cup chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare of 1 cup chopped cucumber.
- You need of 1/2 cup chopped purple onion.
- Prepare of Chopped 2 jalapeño (optional).
- It’s of Chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Seasoning:.
- Prepare of 2 tbsp lemon juice (less or more).
- Prepare of 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of 1 tsp cumin (less or more).
- It’s of 1 tsp paprika.
- You need of 1/2 tsp smoke paprika (optional).
- Prepare of 1/2 tsp peppers (less or more).
- It’s of Chili flakes (optional).
- Prepare of to taste Salt.
Look for quinoa in the grains, organic or natural section of your grocery store. Quinoa salad is a healthy and delicious salad. This bright and colorful salad is also a great summertime recipe. For this particular salad, I made my own homemade dressing with ginger.
Colorful Quinoa Salad instructions
- In a big bowl put all the ingredients together. Set aside..
- In a small bowl combine all the seasoning added salt and mixed well..
- Pour the seasoning mixture little by little into the quinoa mixture and toss it well, until you get your taste desired..
- And your quinoa salad is ready..
- Or you can keep it in the refrigerator until ready to serve it later..
- Enjoy your freshly colorful quinoa salad..
- I can eat this salad throughout the day🥰 because it’s so refreshed and yummy 😋.
- ❤️Happy Cooking ❤️.
A wholesome and simple salad made with protein-rich quinoa and packed with flavour, colour and crunch. This recipe is free from gluten, dairy and sugar. Alas, I have finally created a Colorful Warm Quinoa Salad that can quite honestly be served warm, room temperature or cold. Trust us we have had it at every temperature and absolutely love it. Hearty, super-healthy quinoa is spectacularly versatile.