Quinoa Pomegranate Salad. Make Your Salad What You Want. Order Online and Pick Up In Restaurant! Huge Sale on Quinoa Salad Now on.
A healthy, light salad or side dish featuring quinoa, mint and parsley, pomegranate, almonds and lemon. This gluten-free dish would be a great addition to your holiday table! The quinoa absorbs the pomegranate molasses dressing, making it the best salad you could dream of – it really compliments the flavors. You can cook Quinoa Pomegranate Salad using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quinoa Pomegranate Salad
- You need 1 Cup of Red and White Quinoa.
- It’s 2 Cup of Water.
- It’s of Argula (quantity to your preference).
- You need of Lettuce (type to your preference).
- You need of Pomegranate.
- You need 1 Cup of Broccoli.
- It’s 1 of Avocado.
- It’s A few of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Honey.
- It’s 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Garlic.
Now look how festive the colored jewels are in this salad! I like to cook my quinoa on the stove, keep covered and remove from heat. Let sit for an hour until completely cooled, fork to fluff the quinoa kernels. The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance. ~Alan Watts Meet my new favorite holiday salad!
Quinoa Pomegranate Salad instructions
- Boil 1 cup quinoa with 2 cups water. Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer until quinoa is tender, about 15 minutes..
- Boil hot water – at boiling point add Broccoli for 2 minutes only.
- Prepare your the ingredients as shown bellow..
- Add each of the ingredients to you plate with each ingredient tk the quantity you prefer..
- Sauce: beat one garlic – add salt and pepper – one spoon of honey – balsamic vinegar and olive oil.
Creating extra healthy food that's also extra beautiful and extra delicious makes me so (SO!) happy. This quinoa salad is a cinch to whip up and makes a delicious lunch or perfect side to any holiday meal. QUINOA POMEGRANATE SALAD WITH CANDIED PECANS — This healthy holiday salad features quinoa, pomegranates, candied nuts and a zesty citrus dressing. When it comes to planning my holiday menu, I try to include as many make-ahead dishes as I can. Things just seem to go more smoothly when I can do some prep work before the big day.