Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, climb up the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be sluggish and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great improvement to your system.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate macaroons with chocolate ganache recipe. You can have chocolate macaroons with chocolate ganache using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache:
- Use of For Macarons Shells: 1 cup Almond flour.
- Use 1 Cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoon of Cocoa Sugar.
- Prepare 2 of large egg whites ¼ teaspoon cream of tartar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Provide of For Chocolate Ganache Filling: 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of heavy cream 2 tablespoons Nutella.
Instructions to make Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache:
- In a medium bowl, sift together almond flour, caster sugar and cocoa powder twice. Set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl with whisk attachment, beat the egg whites on medium speed until foamy. Add cream of tartar and continue to beat. Slowly add sugar one tablespoon at a time. Increase the speed to medium high and beat until hard peaks form..
- Sift the almond flour mixture over the whipped egg whites. Gently fold the mixture running the spatula clockwise from the bottom, up around the sides and cut the batter in half. The batter will look very thick at first, but it will get thinner as you fold. Every so often test the batter to see if it reached the right consistency..
- Transfer the batter into a pastry bag with a round tip. Pipe out rounds an inch apart on two baking sheets..
- Let the macarons rest and dry for 15-30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 150°C. Bake the macarons for 18-20 minutes. To check the doneness, remove one macaron. If the bottom does not stick, they are done. Transfer to wire rack to cool for 15 minutes, and then remove from the baking sheets..
- While macarons are cooling, prepare the ganache filling. Heat the heavy cream in the microwave for a minute. In a medium bowl, put the chocolate chips and pour hot cream over the chocolate. Let it stand for a minute or two and then stir until smooth. Stir in Nutella cool it in the fridge to thicken..
- Transfer the ganache filling into a pastry bag and fill in between the macarons.
If you find this Chocolate Macaroons with Chocolate Ganache recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.