Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Salmon Croquettes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Salmon Croquettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salmon Croquettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier automatically. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salmon croquettes recipe. You can cook salmon croquettes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Salmon Croquettes:
- Take 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1 dash of black pepper.
- Get 1 dash of red crushed pepper.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Take 1/4 cup of fresh bread crumbled.
- Provide 1 cup of corn meal flour or sea food coating.
- Take 1 of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped green pepper and onion.
- Use 1 can of Pink Alaska Salmon.
Steps to make Salmon Croquettes:
- Preheat oil on stove, will be used to fry so add enough..
- Remove salmon from can into a bowl and remove small spine bones (and skin if you don't like it)..
- Add chopped onions and green pepperw to bowl along with dash of salt, black pepper, and crushed red pepper. Mix well..
- Use two slices of bread and crumble. Add two eggs and combine until mix is wet enough to hold. Form into balls..
- On a plate, add corn meal flour or seafood fry. Cat croquettes with well with flour and add to hot oil..
- Cook for three minutes on each side or until golden brown. Set on paper towels to dry oil. Enjoy!.
A salmon burger, but without the bun. Make sure you PIN Salmon Patties! Salmon Croquettes are pan fried and packed with so many great flavors. These make a quick and easy weeknight meal and are delicious with a tartar sauce! Salmon is one of my favorite things to make.
If you find this Salmon Croquettes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.