Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Hasselback Apples with Toffee / Oat Strusel Topping recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Hasselback Apples with Toffee / Oat Strusel Topping recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hasselback Apples with Toffee / Oat Strusel Topping recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Choose To Consume Will Effect Your Health.
Many individuals do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. One of the foods you should be avoiding is just about any foods you get at a fast food place. You will notice that the nutrition in these kinds of is non existent and the unwanted effects will be really bad. Because of this we are going to be going over the foods that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. All of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for looking after your health. Something you might want to try for one of your desserts is actually to mix coconut with orange sections and top the mix off with a teaspoon of honey.
For those who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. Something that you need to actually avoid is all of the processed foods which you can buy in the stores, and start preparing fresh foods for your meals.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hasselback apples with toffee / oat strusel topping recipe. You can have hasselback apples with toffee / oat strusel topping using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Hasselback Apples with Toffee / Oat Strusel Topping:
- Get of APPLES.
- Use 4 of large firm apples, I used Cortland.
- You need 4 tbsp of salted butter, melted.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get of TOFFEE / OAT STRUSEL.
- Provide 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Light brown sugar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Toffee bits, I used Heath bits pictured in direction step #7.
- Get 2 tbsp of old fashioned oats.
- You need 1/4 tsp of apple pie spice.
- Use 2 tbsp of salted butter, cold cut into cubes.
- Get of SERVING.
- Provide 1 of recipe of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Prepare of vanilla ice cream.
Steps to make Hasselback Apples with Toffee / Oat Strusel Topping:
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a baking dish big enough to hold apples in one layer with non stick spray.
- Cut apples in half lengthwise through stem. Peel and remove core, keeping apple half intact. Place each apple half cut side down on cutting board. Place chop sticks or wooden spoon handles on each side of apple and make thin slices down apple using the chopsticks as a way not to cut all the way throughapple.
- Combine the light brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Place apples , cut side down in prepare d pan, brush apples with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar, cinnamon mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake about 20 minutes until apples are just tender.
- Combine Strusel ingredients , mix flour, brown sugar, toffee bits, oats and apple pie spice. Add cold butter and mix until crumbly.
- Sprinkle crumble evenly over apples, return to oven and cook 20 more minutes until strusel is crisp.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and drizzle with Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
PagesBusinessesMedia/News CompanyCooking LightVideosHow to Make Hasselback Baked Apples with Cinnamon Streusel Topping. Hasselback Apples – a fun twist on apple crumble, that will be sure to impress. Definitely a fun way to enjoy apples this year! Then you bake, top with the crumble mixture, and you are done. Instead of cheesy goodness with hasselback potatoes, you get cinnamon struesel and creamy vanilla ice cream.
If you find this Hasselback Apples with Toffee / Oat Strusel Topping recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.