Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Mini chicken pot pies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mini chicken pot pies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mini chicken pot pies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Sadly, there isn’t always enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be delighted to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Be sensible when you do your food shopping. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a hectic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to go home and make something from your kitchen. Your house should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it effortless to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to help to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mini chicken pot pies recipe. To make mini chicken pot pies you need 12 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mini chicken pot pies:
- You need 2 of chicken breasts shredded or cubed.
- Provide 1 packages of Refrigerated Pie Crust.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped carrots.
- Get 1/4 cup of chopped celery.
- Use 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped green pepper.
- Get 2 of small potatoes, chopped.
- Use 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 of cubes of chicken bullion.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh garlic.
- Get of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 4 cup of water.
Steps to make Mini chicken pot pies:
- Bring chicken, spices, bullion to a boil.
- Take out pie crusts to adjust to room temp.
- Once chicken is cooked, take out to cool, then shred or chop.
- Add veggies to chicken stock and simmer 10 min.
- Flour the counter to roll out crusts.
- Roll out the edges of crust and place in lg muffin pan.
- Turn down veggies and thicken witn cirn starch or roux, let stand to thicken.
- Preheat oven to 400 º.
- Ladle the veggies into the pan, and cover with remaining dough.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or until golden brown on top. ENJOY! !!.
These Mini Chicken Pot Pies are not only easy (no homemade crust to fuss with) but I love that they are easy to serve because they are already portioned out. Frozen puff pastry becomes your best friend as it gets transformed into the crusts for these delicious dinner pies. Mini Chicken Pot Pies are super easy to make and taste delicious! Paleo chicken pot pies that are mini in size and loaded with veggies, shredded chicken and a creamy, dairy-free filling. They're gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and paleo – though you'd never know it.
If you find this Mini chicken pot pies recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.