Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Improve Your Mood with Food.
A lot of us think that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we should avoid them. At times, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be super healthy and good for you. There are several foods that, when you consume them, can better your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try several of these.
Green tea is truly good for your mood. You knew it had to be in here somewhere, right? Green tea is loaded with an amino acid known as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid essentially stimulates brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while simultaneously calming the rest of your body. You were already aware that that green tea helps you feel better. Now you know that applies to your mood too!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Go with these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to white chocolate cookie dough fudge recipe. To make white chocolate cookie dough fudge you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge:
- Take 2 cup of White cake mix.
- Use 2 cup of Icing sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of White chocolate chips or melts.
- Provide 250 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 1 of Sprinkles (optional).
Steps to make White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge:
- In a microwave safe bowl mix in all your dry ingredients well leaving out the sprinkles..
- Next pour in the milk and add the butter..
- Place it in the microwave for roughly 2 minutes..
- Mix in the white chocolate chips/melts and let the warmth of the batter melt them..
- Working quite quickly pour the mixture into any shaped mould ( I just used a rectangle container lined with baking paper)..
- If at this point the mixture has started to set grab a sheet of parchment or baking paper and cover the top of the fudge and gently level it out and discard the paper..
- Add sprinkles or toppings of your choice..
- Pop it in the fridge till nice and hard..
- Chop it up into whatever shapes and sizes you desire. Enjoy!.
If you find this White Chocolate Cookie Dough Fudge recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.