Easy Chicken Pot Pie. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. This easy chicken pot pie recipe is made with creamy chicken cubes, sauteed vegetables, and topped with an easy baked puff pastry crust. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie.
This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. You can cook Easy Chicken Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken Pot Pie
- It’s 1 can of chicken (found in canned good or soup aisle).
- You need 1 can of mixed veggies (peas, carrots, potatoes, beans).
- Prepare 1 can of sweet corn.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt or lowrey's seasoning.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. Editor's Note: The introduction to this recipe was.
Easy Chicken Pot Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Drain chicken, mixed veggies and corn and place in 8×8 or 2 quart casserole dish.
- Mix ingredients together with cream of mushroom soup and spread evenly in pan.
- Place as many crescent rolls over the top in one layer as possible.
- Spread melted butter over rolls.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie extra easy. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is always a family favorite, and it is SO incredibly easy. Sometimes I even cheat a little to make it easier when I know that I will have very little time to prepare a good dinner. On those nights, I use precooked, diced chicken, so I don't even have to cut the chicken breasts into pieces. This from-scratch Chicken Pot Pie is adapted from Marshall Field's classic recipe.