Easy chicken pot pie. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen mixed vegetables, a can of condensed cream of chicken soup and your "secret ingredient," Original Bisquick™ mix. This easy chicken pot pie recipe is made with creamy chicken cubes, sauteed vegetables, and topped with an easy baked puff pastry crust. Our cream of chicken soup makes a rich and creamy sauce and the biscuit mix topping makes it easier than ever to whip up this pot pie.
This chicken pot pie recipe is loaded with flavor. It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy chicken pot pie filling with chicken breast, a mix of fresh and I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen vegetables, and all dried herbs. You can cook Easy chicken pot pie using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chicken pot pie
- It’s 1 lb of chicken breast tenderloins.
- It’s 2 cup of marsala cooking wine.
- Prepare 1 packages of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Prepare 3 can of crescent rolls.
- It’s 1 can of cream of onion.
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- Prepare 2 can of cream of chicken.
- It’s of frozen diced potatoes.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of black pepper.
Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. Editor's Note: The introduction to this recipe was.
Easy chicken pot pie instructions
- Lightly spray large casserole dish with nonstick spray and line bottom and sides with crescent rolls, pressing together seams..
- Cook chicken in skillet with marsala over medium hear, until tender. Chop chicken..
- In a large bowl, mix all cans of soup, chicken and vegetables. Salt and pepper to taste. (don't forget potatoes).
- Spread mixture over bottom crust.
- Top with remaining crescent rolls and seal seams and edges, or cut into strips and do a lattice. (I was running short on crescent rolls).
- Bake at 350 for about 45 min or until golden brown..
Ready made pie crusts make this homestyle Chicken pot pie extra easy. Easy Chicken Pot Pie is always a family favorite, and it is SO incredibly easy. Sometimes I even cheat a little to make it easier when I know that I will have very little time to prepare a good dinner. On those nights, I use precooked, diced chicken, so I don't even have to cut the chicken breasts into pieces. This from-scratch Chicken Pot Pie is adapted from Marshall Field's classic recipe.