Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthful as possible.
Consider the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the upper floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an attempt on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hijiki seaweed, konnyaku, and bean sprout namul recipe. To cook hijiki seaweed, konnyaku, and bean sprout namul you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul:
- Prepare 1 bag of Bean sprouts.
- Prepare 10 grams of Dried hijiki.
- Use 100 grams of Threaded konnyaku.
- Use 1 tsp of ●Ginger (grated).
- Take 1 tsp of ●Soy sauce.
- Use 2 tsp of Chinese powdered soup stock.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ●Sesame oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of ●White toasted sesame seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Doubanjiang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic (grated) (optional).
- You need 1 dash of Pepper.
- Use 1 of Your choice of garnishing, such as minced onion, shiso, or chives.
Steps to make Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul:
- In a pot, combine the bean sprouts with enough water to cover. Add a pinch of salt and heat..
- Put the konnyaku in a bowl, then prepare a strainer above it. Also prepare the hijiki..
- Boil the bean sprouts for about a minute. Then pour the hot water from the bean sprouts over the hijiki. Drain the sprouts in the strainer set above the konnyaku..
- At this point, I remove the bean sprouts roots. It's helps disperse the residual heat and drain the moisture more quickly..
- Drain the konnyaku and hijiki in the strainer then combine them in a heat-resistant bowl. Add the ● ingredients and microwave at 700W for 1 minute..
- Mix in the bean sprouts, add a little pepper and it's finished..
- I also created this version featuring bean sprouts and mozuku seaweed https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/169556-umami-rich-mozuku-seaweed-and-bean-sprout-namul.
- You can also mix in imitation crab or chikuwa, which is also delicious..
I used soy bean sprouts (instead of mung bean). I enjoy the large bean on the tip for added texture and what I think is a much better flavor (somewhat sweet). The soybean sprouts should have the actual soybean on the end (yellow). You can usually find them like this at an Asian/Korean Market. Sookju namul, or Korean mung bean sprout salad, is one of the most popular side dishes you're likely to find in Korea.
If you find this Hijiki Seaweed, Konnyaku, and Bean Sprout Namul recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.