Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods Can Help You Stay Fit And Healthy.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. That is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
In addition when it comes to having a dessert after your meals you should think about having various citrus fruits. Citrus fruits in addition present you with vitamin C, as well as other vitamins and also minerals that can help keep you healthy. One desert that I have always loved is orange pieces blended together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a light honey dressing.
By following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you will end up living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to salted caramel apple layer cake with cinnamon marscapone cream frosting recipe. To cook salted caramel apple layer cake with cinnamon marscapone cream frosting you only need 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting:
- Get of CAKE.
- Take 3 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of light brown sugar, packed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- Get 1 cup of fresh shredded apple, I used Cortland, use large holes of a box shredder.
- Take 3/4 cup of my Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached in direction step #4.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- Take of FILLING AND FROSTING.
- You need 1 of recipe my Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached in direction step #9.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Provide of GARNISH.
- Take of Salted Caramel Sauce recipe in direction # for drizzling.
- Take 1 tbsp of decorative sparkle sugar.
Steps to make Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting:
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray 3 – 8- inch cake pans with bakers spray.
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder,a baking soda, salt and cinnamon, set aside.
- In another late bowl beat sugar and butter until light and fluffy.
- Add Salted Caramel Sauce, recipe attached below and vanilla and beat in https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/355600-salted-caramel-sauce.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each egg,stir in shredded apple.
- Add flour mixture, alternating with buttermilk in three additions.
- Divide batter between prepared pans and smooth tops.
- Bake for 28 to 32 minutes until toothpick comes out just clean. Cool on wire racks 10 minutes then remove from pans and cool completely.
- FOR FILLING AND FROSTING, Combine Vanilla Marscapone Filling and Frosting, recipe attached below, with the 1 teaspoon of cinnamon https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/351507-vanilla-marscapone-cream-filling-frosting.
- FROST CAKE. Put one layer, bottom side up on serving plate.
- Add some of the Cinnamon Marscapone Filling.
- Add second cake layer, bottom side up, am frost.
- Add top layer, bottom side up and frost entire cake.
- Drizzle top with some salted caramel sauce and sprinkle with decorative sugar. Refigerate at least 2 hours before cutting.
Cakes, Apple, Caramel, Heavy Cream, Dessert, Fall, Winter, Halloween, Labor Day, Tailgate ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon. ¼ teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg. For the caramel frosting Pour the batter into the prepared skillet and spread into an even layer. Bake until the surface is evenly golden The frosting should be smooth and very soft. Scoop the frosting onto the cooled cake, and spread. For me, apples and pears are quintessentially winter so they are the inspiration behind this spicy apple and pear cake with cream cheese frosting and The sweetness of the cream cheese frosting and the salted caramel drizzle finishes this off perfectly.
If you find this Salted Caramel Apple Layer Cake with Cinnamon Marscapone Cream Frosting recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.