Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Avocado and Tofu Namul (Korean-style Salad) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado and Tofu Namul (Korean-style Salad) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Make smart decisions when shopping for groceries. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to go to your house and make a little something from your kitchen. Fill your cabinets with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your health levels. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado and tofu namul (korean-style salad) recipe. To cook avocado and tofu namul (korean-style salad) you need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado and Tofu Namul (Korean-style Salad):
- Provide 1 of Avocado.
- Use 1/2 block of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 1 dash of Garlic (grated).
- Use 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of to 2 teaspoons Sesame oil.
Steps to make Avocado and Tofu Namul (Korean-style Salad):
- Remove the pit from the avocado, peel, and dice into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Wrap the tofu in paper, and strain the excess water from the tofu by placing a weight on top of it. This time I used salad tofu which doesn't need straining..
- Mix all the ingredients together, making sure they don't break up..
- Add a little soy sauce for fragrance and colour to finish..
- See Tomato Namul. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/152112-easy-and-delicious-tomato-namul.
- You can make namul anytime if you keep a stock of garlic and sesame oil. See. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147018-homemade-garlic-sesame-oil.
- This is a good namul ingredient to keep in stock too…
Dust lightly with black pepper, and pour salad dressing over. Cover and chill for at least one hour before serving to blend flavors. Korean Style Seasoned Mung Bean Sprouts Salad (Sukju Namul Muchim) – It gives a nutty savoury flavour. Simply delicious Korean style seasoned mung bean sprouts salad! I know that it has tofu and what looks like okra,scallions, and sometimes I've.
If you find this Avocado and Tofu Namul (Korean-style Salad) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.