Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Parmesan Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Parmesan Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Could save you Money.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These changes need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
You may prefer preparing food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. Maybe the realization that an oven makes use of 75% more energy will encourage you to use the microwave more. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. You get the maximum energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or even air drying the dishes besides heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Typically, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled parmesan zucchini recipe. You can have grilled parmesan zucchini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Parmesan Zucchini:
- Get of Zucchini.
- Use of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get of fresh ground black pepper.
- Prepare of garlic salt.
- Prepare of fresh grated Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Grilled Parmesan Zucchini:
- Preheat grill ( gas or charcoal, preferably the latter) for medium heat..
- While grill is preheating, cut each zucchini in half then cut halves length wise into 1/4" thick strips..
- Lay cut strips flat on a large baking sheet, drizzle with half of required amount of olive oil and season with half of the required amount of pepper and garlic salt..
- Once grill is preheated, place the seasoned side of zucchini strips down on the grill and repeat step 3 on unseasoned side of zucchini. Grill 3-5 minutes or until the grill marks are prominent on the the zucchini..
- Flip zucchini, add Parmesan cheese to the grilled side of the zucchini, close lid and grill another 3-5 minutes..
- Remove from grill, serve hot and enjoy!.
If you find this Grilled Parmesan Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.