Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly healthy and good for us to consume. Some foods honestly do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Put together several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is because these nuts are high in magnesium, which helps to increase serotonin levels. Serotonin is referred to as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The more serotonin in your brain, the more pleasant you’ll feel. Not just that, nuts, in particular, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try some of these tips instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled spicy chicken breast recipe. To make grilled spicy chicken breast you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast:
- You need 200 Gms of Chicken Breast (boneless).
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger & Garlic Paste.
- Use pinch of Salt,.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Take pinch of Black Pepper,.
- Take 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
Instructions to make Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast:
- Slice the chicken breast into two equal parts. In a mixing bowl combine all the ingredients and whisk to mix..
- Heat your grill to 300°..
- Add in the two pieces of chicken breast and fold in gently to mix with the marinade. Set aside for around 4 minutes to absorb the marinade..
- Place the chicken breasts on the grill and grill each side 2 minutes turning the other side. Make sure it attains that golden brown colour and its cooked in the inner part. Serve with a Hot Lemon Gravy on the side..
- Check on my next recipe for the Hot Lemon Gravy.
I will share many more variations soon. Grilled chicken breasts can be the epitome of boring. Too often they're dried out or rubbery. But when soaked in a super-quick marinade — with Also feel free to add in your favorite spices or even hot sauce. Boneless, skinless chicken breasts are the perfect blank canvas to experiment with your.
If you find this Grilled Spicy Chicken Breast recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.