Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken "Piqué macho" recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken "Piqué macho" recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken "Piqué macho" recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Will Save You Dollars.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the surroundings. That has completely changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that are more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken "piqué macho" recipe. You can have chicken "piqué macho" using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken "Piqué macho":
- Prepare 8 pieces of chicken thighs or 1whole chicken breast, chopped.
- Get 6-8 of Hot dog sausages, sliced diagonally into short pieces.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need to taste of Cayenne pepper.
- Provide 2-4 tbsp of Margarine or oil for browning the chicken.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, diced.
- Provide 1 of bell pepper, diced or sliced.
- Use 2-4 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Provide 1 of tomato, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato puree, juice or paste.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, sliced.
- Provide as needed of Water.
- Provide 4 of hard boiled eggs, for serving.
- You need of French fries for serving.
Steps to make Chicken "Piqué macho":
- Add the margarine or oil to a non stick skillet, when hot add the chicken and season with salt, pepper and Cayenne pepper..
- Add the sausage pieces to the pan with the chicken..
- Add the diced onions and bell pepper to the skillet and continue sautéing/browning everything..
- When onions are translucent and the chicken is brown add about 1/4cup water and all the soya sauce and tomato puree, simmer..
- Add the tomato and carrots, adjust salt to taste. Simmer. If more water is need add a little at a time..
- When the carrots are soft serve over a bed of French fries with a sliced boiled egg on top. Enjoy..
You can even crisp fry the chicken before simmering it with the sauce. Easy Puerto Rican style chicken pasta salad. Growing up in a Puerto Rican household in East Harlem and hanging with a lot of Italians, I started mixing, trying and tweak This Chicken Pad Thai Recipe rivals any restaurant but is made with pantry friendly ingredients, is Devour your favorite Chicken Pad Thai smothered in the most irresistible savory, sweet, salty, sour. This Pad Thai recipe is hands-down one of the easiest, tastiest recipes on the blog. It's made with simple ingredients and can be made with chicken, shrimp or tofu!
If you find this Chicken "Piqué macho" recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.