Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Cookie recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cookie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cookie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us have been conditioned to believe that comfort foods are terrible and are to be avoided. Often, if the comfort food is a sugary food or another junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly nourishing and good for us to consume. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be raised by consuming peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and so on. This is possible since these foods are high in magnesium which boosts your production of serotonin. Serotonin is the “feel good” chemical that tells your brain how you feel day in and day out. The more serotonin you have, the happier you are going to feel. Not just that, nuts, particularly, are a fantastic protein food source.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cookie recipe. To cook cookie you need 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Cookie:
- Provide 200 gram of Flour.
- Prepare 50 gram of icing sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 180 gram of butter.
Instructions to make Cookie:
- Beat together butter and icing sugar, vanilla extract until well combined for about 5 minutes..
- Then add flour in two stages and beat well until creamy soft batter consistency. Transfer to a piping bag with big star nozzle pipe rosette shaped cookies on to a baking tray lined with butter paper. Bake in pre-heated oven of 180°C for 8 minutes. Bake it upper rack or double tray method. Cool down for 2 minutes and it is ready to eat..
If you find this Cookie recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.