Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this is true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to consume. There are several foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you do not throw out the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the yolks in particular, are high in B vitamins. These B vitamins are great for helping to boost your mood. This is because the B vitamins improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that affect how you feel). Try eating an egg and jolly up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you need to eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet sugar cookie bars recipe. You can have red velvet sugar cookie bars using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars:
- You need of Cream Cheese Frosting.
- Provide 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Red Velvet Bars.
- You need 3 1/3 cup of flour.
- Take 1/4 cup of unsweetened cocoa.
- Get 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of red food coloring.
- Get 1 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
Instructions to make Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars:
- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare 9×13 pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour, cocoa, salt, and baking powder then set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and creamy (2-3 minutes).
- Beat in eggs, vanilla, and food coloring until combined.
- Add flour mixture until soft dough forms. Press into bottom of 9×13 pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes until edges start to pull away from sides and toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool before frosting.
- For the frosting, beat cream cheese and butter. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Beat together until smooth.
- Frost bars and enjoy!.
These cookie bars have an amazingly moist, sugar cookie feel to them with just a hint of chocolate flavor. Even a cherry pie with a red velvet pie crust! I think one of my favorites is a red velvet sugar cookie. It has the buttery, chewiness of cookies, but all the On days when I want to make things more simple, I make these red velvet sugar cookie bars. They have a slightly crunchy edge, but the center melts in.
If you find this Red Velvet Sugar Cookie Bars recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.