Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Pot Pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Pot Pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. Using them for your lone source of hydration, however, is dumb. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you lower your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the main element to successful weight loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken pot pie recipe. To cook chicken pot pie you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Pot Pie:
- Provide 2 1/2-3 cups of cooked, chopped chicken.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Take 1/3 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/3 cup of chopped onion.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Use 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 3/4 cup of chicken broth.
- Use 2/3 cup of milk.
- Provide 10 oz of frozen peas and carrots.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen pie crusts thawed.
Steps to make Chicken Pot Pie:
- In 2-quart saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Stir in flour, onion, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture is bubbly; remove from heat. Stir in broth and milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute. Stir in chicken and peas and carrots; remove from heat..
- Heat oven to 425°F. Roll 1 pie crust into 13-inch square. Ease into ungreased 9-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish. Pour chicken mixture into crust-lined dish..
- Roll remaining pie crust into 11-inch square. Cut out designs with 1-inch cookie cutter. Place square over chicken mixture. Arrange cutouts on top crust. Turn edges of pie crust under; flute edge..
- Bake about 35 minutes or until golden brown..
With a slow-cooked chicken, a creamy vegetable filling, and a handmade pie crust, this pot pie is the ultimate comfort food. Chicken pot pie savory pie filled with cooked chicken, onion, carrot, and peas in a creamy sauce. With a flaky, buttery crust, it's comfort food at its finest. And whiles it's a dish that you can easily source. Individual chicken pot pies make a comforting meal any night of the.
If you find this Chicken Pot Pie recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.