Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Apple Tart recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Apple Tart recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Overall Health Can Be Affected By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
One thing that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. You should also comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. You will recognize that the nutrition in these varieties of is non existent and the unwanted effects can be very bad. This is why we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a positive effect on your health.
Even though some of you love to have your snack foods, rather than reaching for the chips try grabbing some nuts. The majority of nuts will have a lot of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will even provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These types of fatty acids are essential to helping your body produce the proper amounts of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. Something you may not comprehend is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
For people who want to begin living a more healthy life the tips above are able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh healthy foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel apple tart recipe. You can cook caramel apple tart using 16 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel Apple Tart:
- You need of For the crust:.
- You need 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 25 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Get 15 grams of Egg.
- Use 80 grams of Cake flour.
- Take of For the almond cream:.
- Get 40 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 35 grams of Powdered sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of Egg.
- Prepare 40 grams of Almond flour.
- Use of For the filling:.
- Use 2 of Apples.
- You need 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Take 25 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Take 1 dash of Rum.
- Prepare 1 of Apricot jam.
Instructions to make Caramel Apple Tart:
- Preliminaries: Butter (not listed in ingredients) the tart pan lightly and chill the pan in the refrigerator..
- Make the tart crust: Bring the butter to room temperature and whisk until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the powdered sugar in 3 batches and mix well..
- Add the egg gradually and mix well with each addition. Add the sifted flour and gently combine with a rubber spatula..
- Bring the dough together and wrap in plastic wrap. Let it rest overnight in the refrigerator..
- Put the dough between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and roll it out 3mm thick. Line the chilled tart pan with the dough. Pierce the dough with a fork and chill in the refrigerator in the pan..
- Weight down the crust with pie weights, and bake for about 20 minutes in a 180℃ oven. Once the rim of the crust starts to brown lightly, remove the weights and bake the bottom crust for 7 minutes..
- Once the bottom starts to brown lightly, let it cool on a baking rack..
- Make the almond Cream: Bring the butter to room temperature and whisk until it reaches a creamy consistency. Add the powdered sugar in 3 batches and mix well with each addition..
- Add the egg gradually and mix well with each addition. Add the sifted almond flour and fold it in..
- Let the cream rest in the refrigerator for 1 hour. In the meantime, we will caramelize the apples..
- Make the apple filling: Peel the apples and cut into wedges. Soak in salt water and take them out immediately. Pat them completely dry with paper towels..
- Heat the unsalted butter in a frying pan. Once melted, add the granulated sugar. Once it turns brown, turn off the heat and add the apples..
- Saute the apples until they are lightly browned over low- medium heat. Sprinkle some rum in at the end. Do not let the apples burn, whatever you do..
- The sauteed apples will stick together once they cooled down, so spread them out in a single layer to cool..
- The rested almond cream will be cold and hardened, so soften it by mixing it well. Put the softened cream into the crust and smooth out the surface..
- Arrange the sauteed apples on top of the almond dream, and bake the tart for 50 minutes in a 180℃ oven. While it's still hot, brush the top with apricot jam which has been passed through a sieve to remove any solid bits..
- Once the tart has cooled down, remove it from the pan and brush on another layer of apricot jam. Optionally sprinkle some powdered sugar on the rim to make it look pretty..
Top the apple with the pastry round and fold the edges under to tuck in the apples. Crispy, buttery pie crust filled with cinnamon-scented apples and homemade salted caramel is a showstopper dessert. This salted caramel apple pie is a delicious dessert for any occassion. Allow to cool completely before slicing. Making your own salted caramel is a must.
If you find this Caramel Apple Tart recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.